Windstar Cruises has launched a new loyalty program for frequent sailing guests, Windstar Yacht Club. The new loyalty program, formerly known as the Foremast Club, will introduce new benefits for Windstar’s most loyal guests.
Benefits included in the new Windstar Yacht Club include:
- Savings of 5% on standard cruise fares for most voyages, member discount may be combinable with other special offers (excluding FLASH fares);
- Upgrades to the next highest cabin category at no cost, or an upgrade from a standard stateroom or suite to a premium suite starting at $500 per person (based on availability during onboard check-in);
- Private member cocktail party;
- Dining with the Captain or other ship Officers;
- Commemorative Welcome Aboard gift;
- Savings of 10% on any purchase made in the onboard gift shop;
- Referral rewards.
“The satisfaction and loyalty of our guests is paramount to us,” said Hans Birkholz, Windstar’s chief executive officer. “Our new Yacht Club program demonstrates our commitment to delivering the highest levels of guest satisfaction while rewarding our loyal guests with enhanced benefits. We are dedicated to creating the world’s best small ship cruise experience; rewarding our loyal Yacht Club members is an integral part of that experience.”
Guests can join the Yacht Club by completing their first Windstar cruise. New members will receive a special welcome package upon entry in the club. All current members of the club will also receive a special welcome package after the new club becomes effective. The new Yacht Club program and benefits will become effective on November 1, 2013.