6/24 – 12:30PM: Tropical Storm Debby is currently moving at 3 MPH towards the NE. Wind is moving around 45 MPH and is still classified as a tropical storm.
As of right now, Debby has impacted the itineraries of 2 ships, plus a delay of 1 ship (see below). The current movement of the storm MAY bring some cruise delays to ports such as Port Canaveral, Ft. Lauderdale, and Jacksonville on Saturday if she keeps her current projected course. Even though Debby is still a tropical storm, she is still causing major flooding and heavy winds.
I will keep updating this page as necessary with both weather updates and cruise itinerary updates.
Please stay tuned to MCB for any future impacts, delays, or cancellations of cruises.
Carnival Cruise Lines
NEW – Carnival Freedom
- 6/24 – Fort Lauderdale
- 6/25 – At sea – Instead of Key West
- 6/26 – Cozumel – Instead of At Sea
- 6/27 – Grand Cayman
- 6/28 – Ocho Rios
- 6/29 – At sea
- 6/30 – Fort Lauderdale
UPDATED – Carnival Paradise
Carnval Paradise’s arrival into the Port of Tampa was delayed today until 11:00am EST.
Check in will be from 1:30pm until 3:30pm.
- 6/23/12 Sat ECSTASY PORT CANAVERAL (ORLANDO), FL 7:00 AM 4:00 PM
- 6/24/12 Sun ECSTASY NASSAU, BAHAMAS NOON 7:00 PM
- 6/25/12 Mon ECSTASY FREEPORT, BAHAMAS 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
- 6/26/12 Tue ECSTASY Key West 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
- 6/27/12 Wed ECSTASY “FUN DAY” AT SEA At Sea At Sea
- 6/28/12 Thu ECSTASY PORT CANAVERAL (ORLANDO), FL 7:00 AM 4:00 PM
Please stay tuned to MCB for the latest itinerary impacts on Debby’s developments.
Header image: NWS