In the ever popular ship-within-a-ship concept, Celebrity is the latest to make that plunge.
“Our guests are accustomed to exceptional quality and service, and for those wishing to further indulge in the very best while on vacation we have launched ‘Suite Class’, specially designed to appeal to the most discerning vacationer,” said Michael Bayley, President and CEO, Celebrity Cruises. “We know that suite guests value privacy, personalized service, exclusive access and flexibility, and providing them with their own unique benefits, such as a dedicated restaurant with a dining experience like no other, is just another way that we are significantly elevating the guest’s vacation with us.”
The new Suite Class will include:
- Private dining – A dedicated private restaurant reserved exclusively for all Suite Class guests will be available morning, noon and night. Each meal will feature unique menus that offer sumptuous dishes not available anywhere else onboard. Guests can truly immerse themselves in the local culture with specially crafted menus inspired by the local destination, and enjoy the world’s best ingredients. Memorable and inspiring dishes will be served, from locally caught seafood, to the freshest pasta. The Suite Class chef can provide a tailor-made experience to suite guests and prepare a dish to their liking, and the Cellar Master – Celebrity’s head sommelier – will select from more than 450 wines to provide the perfect pairing.
- Premium ‘all in’ benefits – Premium beverages, dining across all specialty restaurants, unlimited internet access and a private bar with water, sodas and beers will all be complimentary for guests staying in Royal, Penthouse and Reflection suites.
- VIP lounge – A private VIP lounge, Michael’s Club, will be available to guests staying in Celebrity, Signature, Royal, Penthouse and Reflection suites. A dedicated Concierge service and unique food and beverage experiences by Celebrity’s James Beard-featured chef will be provided to guests.
Suite guests will also continue to enjoy a large number of benefits including:
- The Celebrity ‘Suite Class’ welcome – Guests will receive priority check-in and embarkation
- Legendary butler service – From unpacking guests’ luggage to booking the best destination experiences on land, the Suite Class butler will be on hand 24 hours a day to ensure seamless, dedicated and personalized service.
- The Suite Class experience will also include a daily high-end afternoon tea service served in the guest’s spacious and beautifully-designed suite.
- Luxurious stateroom amenities and benefits – As well as enjoying spacious suites with verandas that showcase sweeping ocean views, guests can indulge in a variety of luxury amenities including deluxe Bulgari bathroom amenities, plush robes, premium bedding and an indulgent pillow menu. A host of other extras will also be provided during the guest’s vacation including reserved theater seating for all Suite Class guests.